“I want to think again of dangerous and noble things.
I want to be light and frolicsome.
I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
as though I had wings.” - Mary Oliver
1. Creating things.
3. Hanging out with friends and my bro.
4. Finding amazing clothes at op shops at a bargain.
5. Successfully buying a cheap loom (!)
6. Riding a bike without a helmet
7. Listening to favourite music
8. Smiling at strangers and when they smile back
10. Spending the morning in bed
11. Finishing work to the best of my ability.
13. my plans for next year
14. hiking/ going for walks/ spending long amounts of time outside.
15. sunny days and full on rainy days.
Go and list your 15, what’s to lose from appreciating the fantastic things around you?